Stengel Hill Architecture has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing & Business Development Specialist to sit in either our Louisville, KY or Lexington, KY office. We’re looking for a creative, talented, and innovated person to join our SHA Team.
- Conduct comprehensive research to identify potential clients, both regional and national.
- Assist in making initial contact with potential clients to introduce Stengel Hill’s architectural and design services and assess their needs and preferences.
- Bolster existing client relationships
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to monitor Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Collaborate with the Marketing Director to create visually compelling marketing materials, including presentations, and digital content.
- Create a monthly/quarterly newsletter that highlights recent projects, industry insights, and firm updates.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a marketing position
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Graphic Design, or a related field.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior experience in the A/E/C industry a plus, but not required
- Strong research and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and target potential clients effectively
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Competitive compensation package
- Group Health Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) within the first year
- Leadership development sponsorship
- Paid continuing education and conference attendance
- Opportunity to be an integral part of a dynamic, highly successful and growing organization
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth